4.15.2009

Would you...

wear a short dress on your wedding day?  

I have to admit that during my exhaustive dress search most of the dresses that I was leaning towards happened to be short.  They all seemed to be more chic and less 'high school prom dress' than all of the full-length dresses I tried on.  At the end of the day, I could not get past that this would be the only time I would wear a long, white dress and would I regret it?  Or would my, at the time, soon-to-be husband be disappointed?  At the end f the day the Priscilla of Boston dress that I wore was perfect for my wedding at the museum.  However, the short Priscilla of Boston dresses below almost made me change my mind.





3 comments:

  1. I said Yes to a short wedding dress and haven't regretted it for one second. Since I am only 5'2" long ball gowns are not my thing. Thank goodness they have so many fun options now. Love, love the Priscilla of Boston shorties. I ended up with the Drew and it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love short dresses, especially vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually considered this as well since our wedding was in the Caribbean..I love all your choices! In the end, I wore a long dress but I don't think I would have regretted wearing a short one either way :-)

    ReplyDelete