5.20.2009

Anthropologie

As many of my friends know, I am by no means a cook.  I want to learn, but at the end of the day I really just want to enjoy the food, not make it.  However, I cannot help but love dishes.  I could buy more kitchen accessories than anything else for my house.  So today when I wandered into Anthropologie to visit some dishes that I have been stalking, I spotted a few other items that I would not mind putting in my cabinets!

The Peacock dishes that I am stalking.  I am just waiting for them to go on sale!
Blue Ikat bowls

I have a few of these and I just love them.  They are so pretty on their own it is hard to resist getting more in other colors!


I loved, loved, loved all of the glass tumblers.  They feel so fresh and summery that I can already picture myself sitting on my patio sipping juice out of them.


The Retromodern Mini Grill - it is mini...do I need to say more?

Pictures via Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment