8.17.2009

Flipping Out with Ryan Brown

I love reality TV. I am not ashamed of it...although it depends on what show you are asking about. More than that I love everything Bravo. On the top of my list is Flipping Out. I love the crazy people and the amazing projects. The best kept secret though is how what a talented interior designer Ryan Brown is. With his brother, Ryan founded Brown Design. They do amazing Residential projects that make me get about an inch away from my computer screen to make sure I don't miss a single detail. Based on his house alone, you can see why.


Living Room with ever popular Imperial Trellis.


Between the sputnik chandelier, the three antique Chinese cabinets, and the black trim I cannot catch my breath.

Sherwin Williams 'Gauntlet Gray' on the walls. One of my favorites.


A dreamy black and white kitchen.


Mix of high and low. Most of the light fixtures were under $100 and found at flea markets. This is one of Jonathan Adlers fixtures that cost $795.

This light fixture in the Master Bath which Ryan painted white was only $60.


To see more of Ryan Browns personal home visit the Los Angeles Times article here.

Pictures via the Los Angeles Times

5 comments:

  1. These are stunning. I love the color pallets. Here are my favorite details: The trellis fabric is great, but I love the fabric with the circular patter on that side chair. And that banister..oh, I'm drooling on my keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I agree with you on every point here, love reality TV and this house is drop dead gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! Excited for the season premiere of Flipping Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, love this house and it's decor! I'm a follower of Ryan's website and design firm as well. He is so talented. I wish I lived in that area, rather than Northern California. I'd try to get a job at is firm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, speaking of Ryan and design... He will be doing an online chat with his fans on Thursday (10/29) at 5pm (PT) on http://www.livecloud.com/stadiumChat/chatEvent/ryanbrown
    It is free and everyone can participate, you just need to sign up. Oh, and if you already have a question, you can post it in advance, meaning now.

    ReplyDelete