10.01.2009

How Can I Raise $25 Million Dollars?

I am going to take donations and start a charity because I think people will want me to live here...

A triplex penthouse in the clock tower.


There are FOUR working clocks.

The clocks are 14 feet high windows of glass.

There is a glass walled elevator and a three story floating staircase.

The second floor is 2,300 square feet and has three bedrooms.

As if that is not enough, at the very top there is a crow's nest that overlooks the city.

I die. Please send cash.

Pictures via New York Times

Read more here.

4 comments:

  1. I can not believe this space! I have to go back and look at it again. The clocks, that kitchen. But what I think I loved the most was the staircase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! Except that I am totally afraid of heights. All that glass - I get sweaty palms just thinking about living there. But you can move there and I'll come over for coffee...

    ReplyDelete