2.01.2010

Grammy Re-Cap 2010

You obviously cannot re-cap the Grammys without mentioning Lady Gaga.

Dress by Armani Prive

While I can see that Armani would have been involved in the dress, do you think he also sent her the starburst to carry around with her? I wonder what she did with it while she was in her seat?

I was really struck by how many attractive dresses there were this year. Jennifer Nettle from Sugarland looked gorgeous.

Dress by Victoria Beckham

Can you believe this is a Victoria Beckham design? What doesn't she do?


Taylor Swift looked beautiful in navy which seemed to be a BIG trend last night.

Dress by Kaufman Franco

I just wish she had done something different with her hair.


Lea Michele is quickly becoming on of my favorite people.

Dress by Navu Romona

She also was dressed in navy. I thought this dress was very reminiscent of her long black Oscar de la Renta she wore a couple of weeks ago at the Golden Globes.


Fergie went with a bolder blue but still looked G-L-A-M-O-R-OUS.

Dress by Emilio Pucci

3 comments:

  1. I love all the awards shows this time of year... how else could we get through Winter :)
    ~Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving navy... but then again I always have. That Lea Michelle has hit it out of the park 3 weeks in a row! And Taylor Swift looked beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lea Michelle's dress is so cute! I love Glee. Enjoying your blog!!

    ReplyDelete