5.11.2011

New Flooring = Heaven


Well, I was hoping to reveal this once my rug came in, but when it arrived, I hated it. I could not wait any longer and now I am in search of a rug for my living room. This is where you come in.

Without further ado...

My new wood floors!


In this picture you can also see that I re-did my fireplace with calacata marble. LOVE. It is so much better than the hideous pinky-peachy porcelain junk with thick grout lines that was there before.


I also re-did my baseboards and had my painter re-gloss my front door black.

It is better than I ever imagined.


My new, high, and super clean baseboards.

Who knew they would make me as excited as my floors?

All Above Pictures by Rebecca June


Anyways, I need a rug. My little Dorothy Mantooth is concerned every time she jumps down off the sofa, so we need to correct this immediately. Since this did not work, I am looking for new options.

I found some at West Elm, but what are your thoughts?

I was so bummed, I think this would be comfy, but they are sold out in the size I need.


Any thoughts on this?


Then I thought this would allow my walls and big, gorgeous painting to pop. Or is it boring?

Previous 3 Pictures via West Elm


Of course, what I would love would be this Missoni beauty.


Oh well, a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment