7.11.2011

Guess Who's Back?


ME!


Let me tell you that a hiatus was just what I needed.

I feel reinvigorated and rejuvenated and I think I will be taking my blog, and hopefully you, new places with me.

So many things have happened that I need to fill you all in on.

Of course, what happens when you take time off...a lot.

So that Tuesday that I signed off, THIS happened. That was exciting, but that is when things started to go downhill.

The next day I got rear ended while waiting at a stop light. HARD. It hurt, I hurt and my car hurt. I have been going to the chiropractor and my car is in the shop, and I am in a filthy loaner now. Eeew. My dog also got sick on my freshly cleaned carpet and my toilet clogged as well. It was a rough week all around.

I am also sick as I am writing this. My sinuses hate me and are trying to slowly kill me from the inside-out.

You would think that all of these things would have brought me down, but I am pulling through and turning it all around starting today.

Soooo, I think this will be much more of a lifestyle blog now. Of course, design will be a part of that, but I think that you all need to get a more well-rounded version of me as a person and why I like what I like, and do what I do.

I hope you all enjoy me.

xoxo,

Rebecca June

No comments:

Post a Comment