7.12.2011

Sketch 42 is Having a Party...


and we are all invited!

So take a plane, train or automobile and head on over to Intermix next Wednesday.


Nicole is not only my blog bestie, but I am the BEYOND proud owner of one of her gorgeous creations.

Rainbow Maps Amazingness!

Picture via Rebecca June

Seriously, after 2 1/2 years of having an online relationship with Nicole we finally met and I am dying to get to NYC to play with her. Sadly, it will not be next Wednesday.

Since I will not be able to attend and see more of her phenomenal paintings in person, please go for me. Take pictures and make me feel sick that I was not there too.

Shop for clothes, drink champagne, and BUY art!
Not to mention, you can meet Nicole and she is basically fabulous.

xoxo,

Rebecca June

No comments:

Post a Comment