7.13.2011

What I Wore


I got into blogging for the design blogs, but I have become obsessed with my fashion bogs!
I think it is the voyeur in me that loves to see what girls are wearing and best of all, where they got it.

So, I figured I would partake too.

I wore this to work last week since it had been verging on 80+ degrees and running around in jeans became unbearable. I also have been wearing my hair up in a high bun more than I ever have before. I followed this tutorial off of The Beauty Deaprtment.


Sweater, Shorts & Necklace - J. Crew
Wedges - Lauren by Ralph Lauren
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelets - misc. horn bangles and Marc by Marc Jacobs


Pictures via Rebecca June

I am a Jewelry junkie and you can expect to see much more of that on my blog.

I hope you all enjoy my addiction as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment