12.06.2011

What I Wore - Black, Boots and Bows


Yesterday we went to a charity event for work, but I also had to continue to run around to client meetings and the framers afterwards, so I needed an ensemble that could perform double duty. On top of that it was freezing, but the ballroom where the even was being held was surely going to be plenty warm.

Luckily, I remembered this dress and these tights and my dilemma solved itself.


Dress - H&M
Tights - Roxy
Boots - Tory Burch
Necklace - J. Crew
Ring - Kenneth Jay Lane

BTW, are you liking my globe on the coffee table in my den?

I had to move it in here now that our Christmas tree is out, but I am sort of loving its temporary home!


On another happy note, my hair decided it would cooperate as well.
On a Monday no less!


I love these bow tights. I got them on super sale for $3 last winter.

I was so happy with how they looked once I pulled them on in the morning I could not believe I had waited so long to wear them. At about ten o'clock I promptly ripped a HUGE hole in the top of them.

$3 for one wear is ok, but I really wish I could have at least worn them twice.

All Pictures via Rebecca June

No comments:

Post a Comment