2.13.2012

What I Wore - Seeing Spots


Just like the rest of you, I have seen the numerous amounts of leopard designer denim that has been popping up all over the place. As a leopard print loving girl, I was intrigued, but it was hard for me to imagine wrapping my thighs in leopard and actually liking what I saw. Not to mention, was it really worth the $200 investment?

Behold...


Tee - J. Crew
Jeans - Target
Flip Flops - Tory Burch
Scarf - J. Crew
Sunnies - Chloe
Bracelet - Michael Kors
Watch - Nixon


All Pictures via Rebecca June

So, while I could never spend $200 on jeans that I thought would surely be out of trend by summer time, when I walked into my favorite store - Target - and saw what I thought was a wonderful knock-off, I felt the need to try them on. At that point it came down to the actual fit of the jean.

Guess what?

Phenomenal.

These are so good for $23 I feel like I will be heading back to get the gray version too.

I mean can you see the $180 price difference between mine above, and the Current/Elliott below?

No comments:

Post a Comment