4.30.2012

What Happens in Vegas...Ends Up on My Blog


Waiting to board the plane with my favorite new Kate Spade duffle bag.



We stayed at the Encore.  I will never stay at another Vegas hotel again.  The nicest, cleanest hotel and the best beds to boot.  Not to mention this gorgeousness.



First evening out.

Top - Joie
Jeans - J. Crew
Wedges - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Clutch - Kate Spade Westward



The hubs and I at Hyde.  It is a bar practically on top of the Bellagio fountain show.



Headed up into the Chandelier Bar at the Cosmopolitan.


Day Two.

Dress and Belt - J. Crew
Sunnies - Chloe
Scarf - H&M
Flip Flops - Tory Burch
Purse - Kate Spade Westward



The floor at our favorite breakfast spot Society in the Encore.


The hubby and I at La Reve.  Amazing.  A must see.

Pictures via Rebecca June

Until we meet again Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment