9.11.2012

Back to School Bag


Remember when school was getting ready to start and you got to go Back to School shopping?  
That was the absolute best.  

New clothes, new school supplies, and a brand new backpack.

Why does this stop when you are adult? 

I decided to bring back that tradition and treat myself to a brand new bag since that was my favorite part.  I ventured out to the Brea Mall to find my Back to School bag.

My first stop though had to be Orange Julius!  Why doesn't every mall still have these?  It started off my shopping trip on the right note.


I headed right into the where I knew my Back to School bag fantasies would become realities...Coach.


After a helpful sales associate asked me what was missing from my bag collection, we narrowed it down to a small daytime neutral bag that would be helpful in travel.

And guess what came home with me?



Hello cognac mini crossbody.


Top - J. Crew
Pants - J. Brand
Wedges - Pour La Victoire
Sunnies - Chloe
Watch - Michael Kors
Bag - Coach

Pictures via Rebecca June


No comments:

Post a Comment