11.30.2012

Kelly Does It Again


So even though I went to the Kelly Wearstler Sample Sale, I still made time to go to her gorgeous store.  

Any place with an entry set like this is a place I want and need to be.



I visited some of my new and old favorite items from Kelly.

Perfect for the holidays, but so wearable all year long.
Mentioned before HERE.



My TO DIE FOR Serpent Clutch.  
I lust for you.
You may remember me mentioning it HERE.
 Another new favorite and a surprisingly dainty piece of jewelry for my taste that glows once it is on your finger is this Cabochon Eternity Band with opals. Really...it took my breath away.


 Who isn't drooling over the limited edition of Kelly Wearstlers latest book Rhapsody?


 An item that took me by surprise on this visit was this stunning Bejeweled Bottle Opener.
The perfect hostess gift!
Picture One via Rebecca June and the rest via Kelly Weastler

No comments:

Post a Comment